The Annual Crozet Independence Day
Parade, Celebration, and Fireworks
Saturday, July 1, 2023
Make a Contribution!
These events involve a lot of donated time from a lot of individuals and donated materials and services from local civic groups and companies, but it still cannot happen without financial contributions, too. All we ask is a donation of $5 per person (and children 9 years and under are free) as you enter the festivities (parking is free).
Your donation helps to pay for the fireworks and event expenses. The non-profit civic groups in Crozet are the ones that benefit from any money raised above the cost of the event. Most years we’ve donated over $6,000 to local civic groups, including the Crozet Volunteer Fire Department, Western Albemarle Rescue Squad, Claudius Crozet Park, and the Crozet Trails Crew (among others), so please be generous. You can contribute right now, online at our GoFundMe webpage
It’s a tax-deductible donation!
Of course, we appreciate all donations, but to boost our efforts to cover the fireworks, we have three leadership donor levels and we are hoping that you will show your support by becoming a lead patron this year.
- For a gift of $500 or more, if you provide us with your company banner, we will display at the entrance to the park during the event, identify your patron status in the Crozet Gazette and event handbill and provide you with ten passes to the celebration in the park.
- For a gift of $250 to $499, you will receive acknowledgment in the Crozet Gazette and event handbill and four passes to the celebration in the park.
- And, for a gift of $100 to $249, you will receive published thanks in the Crozet Gazette and the event handbill and two passes to the celebration in the park.
July 1 will be here before you know it. Won’t you join us by contributing whatever you can afford? If being a lead patron is too much, please send whatever you can afford. Your contribution is tax-deductible charitable donation. Thank you!
Please make your donation by Monday, June 26 in order to be listed on the event handbill.
- You can mail a check payable to: Crozet Board of Trace and send it to: CBT, P.O. Box 863, Crozet, VA 22932. Please put “CIDC donation” on the memo line.
- OR you can contribute right now, online at our GoFundMe webpage.
Either way – it’s a tax-deductible donation. Thank you!