HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS MEETING
BY PHONE/CALL-IN: Dial (301) 715-8592. Type in the Webinar ID 945 7178 2297 followed by the pound (#) sign.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
If you have time before the meeting, please review the Old Dominion Village application (item 3 below) as well as the opportunities for Master Plan Update feedback on public input, linked below.
1. Call to Order and Agenda Review. (Allie Pesch – CCAC chair; 3 minutes)
2. Approve last meeting’s minutes – (Minutes of September 9, 2020 Meeting (2 minutes)
3. Community Meeting: SP2020-00016 Claudius Crozet Park (45 minutes)
Link to application materials: https://lfweb.albemarle.org/weblink/search.aspx?dbid=3&searchcommand=%7b%5bCDD- Planning%5d:%5bApplicationNumber%5d=%22SP202000016%22%7d
4. Presentation: Rivanna Water and Sewer Authority Crozet Area Projects (30 minutes)
5. Discussion: Crozet Master Plan Updates and Upcoming Meetings (remaining time)
Discussion Question: When are CCAC members available for an additional special meeting to continue the land use discussion from September 23rd?
Discussion Question: The CCAC’s next regular meeting conflicts with Veterans Day. When would the group like to meet next?
Special Meeting: Special Meeting (date/time TBD)
Next Regular Meeting: Conflicts with Veterans Day – Wednesday, November 11, 2020 7:00 P.M. – 8:30 P.M.
Documents from previous Crozet Master Plan meetings: January Workshop Feedback Summary, February Events Feedback Summary
Draft Guiding Principles & Goals (5/7/2020)
Note: CCAC meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month