CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CCAC) Meeting
Crozet Library, 2020 Library Avenue, Crozet
Wednesday, April 20, 2016 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Click here for PDF (printable) version of the agenda.
1. Agenda Review. (David Stoner – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes (Click here for March 16, 2016 meeting minutes.)
3. Welcome New CCAC Members and Introductions
4. Discussion on Crozet Build-out and Development Density, following–upon March CCAC Resolutions (David Benish & Elaine Echols, Albemarle County Planning)
5. Project Update: Adelaide Project Rezoning (Kyle Redinger) [Click here for recent comments (PDF)]
6. Follow-up CCAC Discussion on West Glenn Project/Stream Crossing SUP and Foothills Crossings Project ZMA
7. Items not listed on the agenda
9. Future Agenda Items
The Claudius Crozet Park‘s Pitch-In at the Park
this Saturday, April 16 from 9 am to 4pm
Your help is needed! This third annual maintenance event keeps our community park fit and ready for an entire year of use. This year’s event, sponsored by BB&T Bank, brings together volunteers and businesses throughout the community and makes it possible to complete many of the Park’s annual maintenance activities.
There are several items that so far have no volunteers, including landscaping, pond-side and fence-line clearing, and firewood splitting.
Lunch will be provided to ALL volunteers.
Please sign-up to spend a half-day or full-day and feel free to participate in as many projects as you wish; no need to skimp! This is a significant effort and we need everyone’s help. Sign up to help at: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040d4aa4a72aa57-pitchin2
Downtown Crozet Initiative (DCI) Meeting Agenda
Thursday, April 7, 2016
12 Noon – 1:30 pm
Anyone is welcome to attend.
1. Developer Update – Frank Stoner
a. Re-zoning Application
2. RFP Process for Civic Infrastructure – Frank Stoner
b. Discussion regarding process. Who is issuing the RFP? How will decisions be made?
3. Funding Update
a. Grant application strategy for CCA – David Stoner
b. VHDA Planning Grant. County needs help with application.
c. Matching grants. Can we use developer contributions for match?
4. DCI/Developer Roles Discussion
a. DCI Web Site/Blog – Should it be registered under another entity, such as the CCA? Should it be one voice or many?
b. DCI Facebook Page – Discussion on activity, admin roles and messaging
c. Current PR/Marketing for DCI – Next steps.
Background and current information about the Barnes Lumber property re-development are posted on the Downtown Crozet Initiative website: DowntownCrozetInitiative.com The DCI is a sub-committee of the Crozet Community Association.
Next Meeting: Thursday, May 5, Noon to 1:30 PM at Crozet Library.
Anyone is welcome to attend