CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CCAC)
Wednesday, December 9 from 7:00 to 8:30 PM
This meeting is being held pursuant to and in compliance with Ordinance No. 20-A(14): An Ordinance to Ensure the Continuity of Government During the Covid-19 Disaster.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS MEETING
BY PHONE/CALL-IN: Dial (301) 715-8592. Type in the Webinar ID: 945 7178 2297 followed by the pound (#) sign.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
1. Call to Order and Agenda Review. (Allie Pesch – CCAC chair; 3 minutes)
2. Approve last meeting’s minutes – (Minutes of November 30, 2020 Meeting; 2 minutes)
3. Discussion: Crozet Master Plan Transportation Analysis (75 minutes;
County Staff: Kevin McDermott, Rachel Falkenstein, Michaela Accardi, Tori Kanellopoulos)
* Existing conditions analysis
* 2045 buildout Downtown & possible solutions
* 2045 buildout Route 250 & possible solutions
5. Other Business (10 minutes;
Allie Pesch, CCAC Chair and CCAC members)
Next Regular Meeting: Wednesday, January 13, 2021 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM.
Documents from previous Crozet Master Plan meetings: November 12, 2020: Crozet Master Plan Land Use Engagement Summary (pdf); January Workshop Feedback Summary, February Events Feedback Summary
Draft Guiding Principles & Goals (5/7/2020)
Note: CCAC meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month