CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CCAC)
Meeting at the Crozet Library
Wednesday, September 13, 2023 from 7:00 to 8:30 PM
Agenda (as presented at the CCAC meeting on 9/13/2023)
1. Call to Order, Agenda Review, Introductions (5 minutes; Joe Fore, chair)
2. Approve last meeting’s minutes – (2 minutes)
- Minutes of August 9, 2023 meeting (not yet available)
3. Community Concerns (10 minutes)
4. Scheduled Presentation (15 minutes)
Matthew Slaats, Crozet Community Orchard Project
6. Board of Supervisors/Planning Commission Liaison Update (15 minute)
Supervisor Ann Mallek and Planning Commissioner Lonnie Murray.
5. Other Committee Business (30 minutes)
Next Regular Meeting: October 17, 2023 (All-CAC meeting)
- Staff liaisons will be prepared, working with chairs to set agendas and provide necessary information.
- Committee members will come prepared having read provided materials.
- We will respect everyone’s time by starting and ending on time. We will work to set and follow agenda topic time allotments.
- Everyone is responsible for helping to stay on topic. Speak up if you feel like we’re getting off track and need to move an issue to a “parking lot” for possible future discussion.
- Everyone is encouraged to participate. You may be asked to share what you think, or we may ask for comments from those who haven’t spoken. It is always OK to “pass” when you are asked to share a comment.
- Listen respectfully, without interrupting. Listen actively and with an ear to understanding others’ views.
- One person speaks at a time. If you think you will forget an idea or question that comes to mind, write it down.
- Challenge ideas, not individuals.
The County staff posted this month’s agenda and other information at: https://www.albemarle.org/government/community-development/boards-and-commissions/crozet
Note: CCAC meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month
CCAC Rules of Procedure: https://www.albemarle.org/home/showpublisheddocument/6192/637418068676530000