Crozet Community Association Meeting Agenda
May 11, 2023 at 7:30 PM
Claudius Crozet Park Community Building
(aka old WPED radio building)
Please enter Crozet Park through the front gate on Park Road and park on the basketball courts located behind the main facility and near the Community building. Please do not park along Hilltop Street or Indigo Road.
Agenda Review / Changes and additions from the floor.
Approval of the CCA’s last meeting’s minutes (January 12, 2023; click here for PDF version of the minutes) The March 9, 2023 meeting was not held because no one attended.
Treasurer’s Report (Dues are still just $10 for 2023!)
Albemarle County Police Department (ACPD) may visit and give an update. (Evening Patrol Division)
Presentation: Charlottesville Free Clinic: An open door to health care (Susan Sherman, the Executive Director of the Charlottesville Free Clinic)
Update and News from Ann Mallek, our county supervisor
- Update on possible Architecture School project to create design(s) for old Acme Visible Records
- Crozet Independence Day Celebration, Saturday, July 1, 2023!
- Planning has started, deposit on fireworks made! Event will be at Crozet Park this year.
- Volunteers needed to help with planning and putting on the event.
- Donations for fireworks – www.gofund.me/56597ad9.
- Spots are open on the Crozet Community Advisory Committee! Apply at or share: https://www.albemarle.org/government/board-of-supervisors/boards-commissions and clicks “Apply to Serve.”
- Crozet Arts and Craft Festival, Saturday & Sunday May 13 and 14, 2023 from 10AM to 5:30 on Saturday and 5PM on Sunday at the Claudius Crozet Park.
- Volunteer to help and get free admission!
- Introduction to Albemarle County’s Comprehensive Plan update, known as AC44 (opens in YouTube)
Future Agenda Items?
The next CCA meeting is September 14, 2023 at 7:30 PM
at the Crozet Park Community Building (aka old radio building)
Join our email list by signing up at: http://CrozetCommunity.org/contact-us/
This email list is moderated, so you cannot get spam because only approved email messages are sent out. Volume is usually 1-4 emails a month, all related to Crozet & Western Albemarle events and concerns.