CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CCAC)
Wednesday, August 11, 2021 from 7:00 to 8:30 PM
Click here for PDF (printable) version of the agenda
This meeting is being held pursuant to and in compliance with Ordinance No. 20-A(14): An Ordinance to Ensure the Continuity of Government During the Covid-19 Disaster.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS MEETING
If you do not have Zoom already, download Zoom, it’s free!
Use this link https://albemarle-org.zoom.us/j/94571782297 to join the webinar.
BY PHONE/CALL-IN: Dial (301) 715-8592. Type in the Webinar ID: 945 7178 2297 followed by the pound (#) sign.
If you have any questions, please email Carolyn Schaffer at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Call to Order and Agenda Review. (Allie Pesch – CCAC chair; 3 minutes)
2. Approve last meeting’s minutes – (Minutes of June 9, 2021 Meeting; 2 minutes)
3. RWSA Projects Update – (Bill Mawyer, RWSA Executive Director; 30 minutes)
4. Master Plan Discussion – Board Work Session & Next Steps (30 minutes)
CCAC members discussion
5. Committee Business (10 minutes) Allie Pesch, CCAC Chair
The County staff posted this month’s agenda and documents at: https://www.albemarle.org/Home/Components/Calendar/Event/1552/16
Next Regular Meeting: Tentative: September 27, 2021 (Joint CAC meeting)
Documents from previous Crozet Master Plan meetings: November 12, 2020: Crozet Master Plan Land Use Engagement Summary (pdf); January Workshop Feedback Summary, February Events Feedback Summary
Draft Guiding Principles & Goals (5/7/2020)
Note: CCAC meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month
The CCAC’s role and “charter” doc’s are found here:
CCAC Fact Sheet and committee information
CCAC Overview & Duties: https://www.albemarle.org/government/community-development/crozet-community-advisory-committee-v4