Crozet Community Meeting Agenda
November 8, 2018
7:30 PM at the Field School
(Click here for PDF version of the agenda)
Agenda Review / Changes and additions from the floor.
Approval of the CCA’s last meeting’s minutes (September 13, 2018) (Click here for PDF version of the minutes)
Albemarle County Police Department (ACPD) may visit and give an update. (Evening Patrol Division)
Presentation: “Listening to the need. Working together for solutions.” Albemarle County Department of Social Services (ACDSS) (Jodi Gist, Tricia Suszynski, and Lisa Jordon )
Update and News from Ann Mallek, our county supervisor
- Update on Acme Visible Records property remediation. (Click here for September 2018 letter about environmental remediation progress and click here for the Environmental Remediation schedule of tasks as of November 1, 2018)
Election of CCA officers occurs at our next meeting, January 10, 2019. Nominations are open for President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer. Current officers are: President: Tim Tolson, Vice-President: Lisa Goehler, Secretary: Jo Ann Perkins, and Treasurer: Emery Taylor. Candidates must be present at the January 10 meeting or have spoken with a current officer about their willingness to serve if elected.
- Crozet Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) meeting Wednesday, November 14, at 7:00 PM at the Crozet Library.
- Downtown Crozet Initiative (DCI) 5K Fun Run, Saturday November 17 from 9:30 to 11:00 AM at the Barnes Lumber Yard.
- Crozet Park Winter Brews Festival, December 8, 2018 from 11AM to 5:00 PM. Tickets will be available starting October 25. Special perks will be available for the first 1000 tickets sold! Live music, food trucks & more. Information at: http://www.crozetbeerfest.com/
- Crozet Volunteer Fire Department Christmas Parade will be Sunday, December 2 at 3:00 PM. Lineup is at 2:00 PM on Wayland Drive in Crozet. Organized by the Crozet Volunteer Fire Department. Parade starts at Wayland Drive (near Green House Coffee) and turns left at the 4-way stop, ending at the fire department.
The next CCA meeting is January 10, 2019 at 7:30 PM at the Field School
Join our email list by signing up at: http://CrozetCommunity.org/contact-us/
This email list is moderated, so you cannot get spam because only approved email messages are sent out. Volume is usually 4-6 emails a month, all related to Crozet & Western Albemarle events and concerns.