CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CCAC) Meeting at the Crozet Library
Wednesday, November 14 from 7:00 to 9:00 PM
Click here for PDF (printable) version of the agenda.
1. Introductions and Agenda Review. (Allie Pesch – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes (Draft minutes of the October meeting)
3. Water Quality and Stream Health Improvement Strategies in the Development Areas (David Hannah, Natural Resources Manager, Albemarle County Community Development – 45 minutes) He has provided draft proposals and there is a web page that gives background information.
4. Western Albemarle Police Department Report (Captain Darrell Byers, ACPD – 30 minutes)
5. Pleasants Industries, Inc. (Rich L.C. Pleasants, CEO – 30 min)
6. Items Not Listed on the Agenda
The CCAC’s role and “charter” doc’s are found here:
General CCAC info: http://www.albemarle.org/department.asp?department=cdd&relpage=4422
CCAC Overview & Duties: http://www.albemarle.org/upload/images/webapps/boards/bc/showrecs.asp?ID=12