CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CCAC) Meeting at the Crozet Library
Wednesday, October 17 from 7:00 to 9:00 PM
Click here for PDF (printable) version of the agenda.
1. Introductions and Agenda Review. (Allie Pesch – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes. (Click here for PDF of the September meeting minutes.)
3. Peachtree Baseball and Softball Field Lights at Crozet Park Lower Field (Cheryl Madison, Peachtree Board President; Drew Holzwarth, Claudius Crozet Park Board Member; Joe Forche, Musco Sports Lights – 30 minutes)
4. Downtown Crozet Initiative Update (Meg Holden, DCI Board Chair – 30 minutes)
5. Discussion of Possible All-CAC Topics (All – 30 min)
6. Items Not Listed on the Agenda
7. November agenda topics (Note meeting date changed to November 14)
– David Hannah, Natural Resources Manager, Albemarle County Community Development (proposals for water quality and stream health improvement)
– Pleasants Industries, Inc.
The CCAC’s role and “charter” doc’s are found here:
General CCAC info: http://www.albemarle.org/department.asp?department=cdd&relpage=4422
CCAC Overview & Duties: http://www.albemarle.org/upload/images/webapps/boards/bc/showrecs.asp?ID=12