CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CCAC)
Wednesday, May 12, 2021 from 7:00 to 8:30 PM
This meeting is being held pursuant to and in compliance with Ordinance No. 20-A(14): An Ordinance to Ensure the Continuity of Government During the Covid-19 Disaster.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS MEETING
BY PHONE/CALL-IN: Dial (301) 715-8592. Type in the Webinar ID: 945 7178 2297 followed by the pound (#) sign.
If you have any questions, please email Carolyn Schaffer at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Call to Order and Agenda Review. (Allie Pesch – CCAC chair; 3 minutes)
3. Master Plan Discussion: Land Use & Project Next Steps (60 minutes)
County Staff: Rachel Falkenstein, Michaela Accardi, Tori Kanellopoulos
- Summary of implementation engagement approach
- Discussion of Land Use Chapter revisions based on community/BOS feedback
4. Committee Business (Allie Pesch – CCAC chair; 10 minutes)
Next Regular Meeting: Wednesday, June 9, 2021 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM.
Documents from previous Crozet Master Plan meetings: November 12, 2020: Crozet Master Plan Land Use Engagement Summary (pdf); January Workshop Feedback Summary, February Events Feedback Summary
Draft Guiding Principles & Goals (5/7/2020)
Note: CCAC meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month