CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CCAC)
Wednesday, April 14, 2021 from 7:00 to 8:30 PM
This meeting is being held pursuant to and in compliance with Ordinance No. 20-A(14): An Ordinance to Ensure the Continuity of Government During the Covid-19 Disaster.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS MEETING
BY PHONE/CALL-IN: Dial (301) 715-8592. Type in the Webinar ID: 945 7178 2297 followed by the pound (#) sign.
If you have any questions, please email Carolyn Schaffer at email@example.com
1. Call to Order and Agenda Review. (Allie Pesch – CCAC chair; 3 minutes)
2. Welcome New Members (Allie Pesch – CCAC chair; 10 minutes)
3. Approve last meeting’s minutes – (Minutes of March 10, 2021 Meeting; 2 minutes)
4. Master Plan Discussion: Transportation & Conservation Draft Chapters (60 minutes)
County Staff: Rachel Falkenstein, Michaela Accardi, Kevin McDermott, Tim Padolino
Topics: (Draft Transportation and Conservation chapters are on the Imagine Crozet website, where you can also leave feedback and input.)
- Summary of conservation and transportation updates and changes
- Draft chapters overview
5. Committee Business (Allie Pesch – CCAC chair; 10 minutes)
Next Regular Meeting: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM.
Documents from previous Crozet Master Plan meetings: November 12, 2020: Crozet Master Plan Land Use Engagement Summary (pdf); January Workshop Feedback Summary, February Events Feedback Summary
Draft Guiding Principles & Goals (5/7/2020)
Note: CCAC meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month