CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CCAC)
Wednesday, January 27 from 7:00 to 8:30 PM
This meeting is being held pursuant to and in compliance with Ordinance No. 20-A(14): An Ordinance to Ensure the Continuity of Government During the Covid-19 Disaster.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS MEETING
BY PHONE/CALL-IN: Dial (301) 715-8592. Type in the Webinar ID: 945 7178 2297 followed by the pound (#) sign.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
1. Call to Order and Agenda Review. (Allie Pesch – CCAC chair; 3 minutes)
3. Committee Business. (Allie Pesch – CCAC chair; 10 minutes)
4. Discussion: Crozet Master Plan Transportation Recommendations (75 minutes; Staff: Kevin McDermott, Rachel Falkenstein, Tori Kanellopoulos)
Staff presentation of transportation analysis at December 9, 2020 CCAC meeting
Topics: ( Click here for draft transportation maps. )
- Summary of previous feedback
- Updated 2045 solutions
- Draft Transportation recommendations:
- Street network
- Bicycle & Pedestrian network
- Transit network
Next Regular Meeting: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM.
Documents from previous Crozet Master Plan meetings: November 12, 2020: Crozet Master Plan Land Use Engagement Summary (pdf); January Workshop Feedback Summary, February Events Feedback Summary
Draft Guiding Principles & Goals (5/7/2020)
Note: CCAC meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month