Crozet Community Association Meeting Agenda
January 14, 2021 at 7:30 PM
Agenda Review / Changes and additions from the floor.
Approval of the CCA’s last meeting’s minutes (March 12, 2020; click here for PDF version of the minutes)
Treasurer’s Report (2021 Dues: Still just $10 annual contribution)
Presentation: Conservation easements and their benefits, Tori Kennedy, Conservation Partners, LLC
Update and News from Ann Mallek, our county supervisor
Old Business: Any?
- Election of CCA officers for 2021. Elected officers are: President: Tim Tolson, Vice-President: Lisa Goehler, Secretary: Jo Ann Perkins, and Treasurer: Emery Taylor.
Candidates must be present at this meeting or have spoken with a current officer about their willingness to serve if elected (Article II of the Bylaws).
- IF there is a Crozet Independence Day Celebration, it will be Saturday, July 3, 2021.
- Crozet Master Plan revision – concern about staff’s land use report to the planning commission.
- Peachtree Baseball Registration deadline is January 17, 2021. Details at https://peachtreebaseball.com
- The Crozet Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) meeting was postponed from Wednesday, Jan. 13, to Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at 7:00 PM.
- Commercial Hazardous Waste Collection – Thursday, April 29, 2021. Qualifying businesses* must pre-register with MXI Environmental by April 22nd to obtain an appointment. To Register, call or email Peggy Snead at (276) 628-6636, extension 203 or firstname.lastname@example.org.” There is a fee associated with disposal.
- Household Hazardous waste on Friday & Saturday, April 30 and May 1 from 9A to 2P at IMUC
- Bulky Waste Amnesty days:
- Furniture/Mattresses – May 8, 2021
- Appliances – May 15, 2021
- Tires – May 22, 2021
- Electronic Waste Collection Day – Saturday, April 24, 2021 from 9 A to 3P at IMUC
- You MUST pre-register: https://www.rivanna.org/ewaste/
- Details on website and http://www.rivanna.org/hhw/
The next CCA meeting is tentatively March 11, 2021 at 7:30 PM at the Field School
Join our email list by signing up at: http://CrozetCommunity.org/contact-us/
This email list is moderated, so you cannot get spam because only approved email messages are sent out. Volume is usually 4-6 emails a month, all related to Crozet & Western Albemarle events and concerns.