CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CCAC) Meeting at Crozet Library
Wednesday, February 21 from 7:00 to 9:00 PM
Click here for PDF (printable) version of the agenda.
1. Agenda Review. (Dave Stoner– CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes (Draft minutes of January 17, 2017 meeting)
3. WAHS Wireless Tower SUP supplemental information (ACPS, Milestone)
4. Follow-up discussion on Crozet Survey and Master Plan Update
(Go to Crozet Gazette article about the survey results by clicking here.)
5. Items not listed on the agenda
6. Announcements & Future Agenda Items
CCAC positions are open beginning April 2018!!
Apply by February 27. Apply online at: http://www.albemarle.org/boards/
CCAC 2018 Officer Nominations in March
7. Potential Future Agenda Items
- March –Continued discussion on Crozet Survey and Master Plan Update.
- March – Officer Elections
- April – Western Park Master Plan Update (Bob Crickenberger, Albemarle County)
- June – Crozet Drinking Water Infrastructure Plan Update(Mr. Mawyer ACSA/RWSA)
- Summer – Albemarle County Stormwater Utility Plans Greg Harper, Env. Services Chief
The CCAC’s role and “charter” doc’s are found here:
General CCAC info: http://www.albemarle.org/department.asp?department=cdd&relpage=4422
CCAC Overview & Duties: http://www.albemarle.org/upload/images/webapps/boards/bc/showrecs.asp?ID=12