CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CCAC) Meeting at Crozet Library
Wednesday, January 17 from 7:00 to 9:00 PM
Click here for PDF (printable) version of the agenda.
1. Agenda Review. (Dave Stoner– CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes (Draft minutes of December 20, 2017 meeting)
3. Crozet Survey Results Presentation & Discussion (Crozet Survey Committee– Shawn Bird, Tom Guterbock, and Tim Tolson – 90 min) Go to Crozet Gazette article about the survey results by clicking here.
4. CCAC Discussion follow-up: WAHS Wireless Tower SUP (tentative – possibly push to Feb)
5. Items not listed on the agenda
6. Announcements & Future Agenda Items
7. Potential Future Agenda Items
- Feb – Albemarle County Stormwater Utility Plans Greg Harper, Env. Services Chief
- Feb – Western Park Master Plan Update (Bob Crickenberger, Albemarle County)
- Feb – WAHS Wireless Tower SUP supplemental information (ACPS, Milestone)
Mar – Follow-up discussion on Crozet Survey and Master Plan Update.
Mar – Crozet Drinking Water Infrastructure Plan Update(Mr. Mawyer ACSA/RWSA)
Mar – Officer elections
- TBD – Old Trail Historical Recap
- TBD-Albemarle County Economic Development Authority Invite
The CCAC’s role and “charter” doc’s are found here:
General CCAC info: http://www.albemarle.org/department.asp?department=cdd&relpage=4422
CCAC Overview & Duties: http://www.albemarle.org/upload/images/webapps/boards/bc/showrecs.asp?ID=12