Combined Crozet Community Association (CCA)
and Crozet Town Hall Meeting
November 8, 2012 at 7:00 PM
The Field School Auditorium
Welcome Click here for PDF of this agenda
Agenda Review / Changes and additions from the floor.
Approval of the CCA’a last meeting's minutes (May 10, 2012)
Treasurer's Report (Emery Taylor) (Annual family dues are $10)
A Moment in Crozet History (Phil James)
Old Business (deferred until next meeting)
Crozet Town Hall Meeting
· Update on infrastructure projects – including the new Crozet/Western Albemarle Library and the Streetscape Project Click here to view or download PDF of the powerpoint slides
· New police initiatives – Chief Steve Sellers
· Fire and Rescue initiatives
· Parks and Recreation activities
· Election of CCA officers occurs at our next meeting, January 10, 2013. Nominations are for President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer. Current officers are: President: Tim Tolson, Vice-President: Mary Rice, Secretary: Jo Ann Perkins, and Treasurer: Emery Taylor. Candidates must be present at the January 10 meeting or have spoken with a current officer about their willingness to serve if elected.
· There are vacancies on several Albemarle County Boards and Commissions, several of which are specifically for White Hall District residents. YOU are encouraged to apply. The more Crozet residents are involved and participating in the Countywide boards and commissions the more our voice will be heard and our needs taken into account. You can view the list of vacancies at: <http://albemarle.org/department.asp?department=bos&relpage=3206> And you can apply on-line at <https://www.albemarle.org/boards/>
· Other items?
Comments and Questions?
· Crozet Community Advisory Council meeting
next THURSDAY, November 15 at 7:00 PM at The Meadows. Everyone is encouraged to attend. CCAC meeting on November 15 is cancelled.
· Third Thursdays at the Lodge at Old Trail. Maximize Enjoyment/Minimize Stress: Creating a Simply Joyful Holiday Season" Thursday, November 15 at 5:30 PM. RSVP by calling 823-9100 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Future Agenda Items
Adjourn by 9:00 PM
Reminder: CCA meetings are at 7:30 PM on the second Thursday of the odd numbered months.
The next CCA meeting is January 10, 2013 at 7:30 PM at the Field School Auditorium