Electronics Recycling Day at IVY MUC for Charlottesville & Albemarle Residents
Saturday, October 26, 2019 – 9 am to 3 pm
Rules for the e-Waste Event:
- Print the confirmation email or save it to your phone to show the attendant for proof of registration. You will not be allowed to participate if you do not have your confirmation email.
- Free disposal of electronic waste for residents of Albemarle County and the City of Charlottesville only
- Proof of Residency will be required
- This event is for residents only, no commercial participation will be allowed
- Only electronic waste will be accepted
- Computer systems and accessories, printers, copies, scanners, fax machines, VCRs, camcorders, stereos, and televisions
- Other electronic items, such as vacuums, hair dyers, etc. will not be accepted during this evening.
- For all other large items, such as appliances, please see the Bulky Waste Amnesty Days page for disposal dates and information
- No more than two (2) tube-style TVs or monitors per person
- No more than ten (10) total items, per person
- Please request a time window
- We will do our best to accommodate time window requests, however times will be filled in the order in which they are received. If your preferred time is full, but you are within the first 350 to register, we will move you to the next closest, open time
- Final time window assignments will be designated in your confirmation email
- The confirmation email will be sent AFTER the time window is full
For questions, please call 434-977-2970.
Will begin at 8am on Tuesday, October 1, 2019
The available time windows will be:
- 9 – 10:30am
- 10:30am – 12pm
- 12 – 1:30pm
- 1:30 – 3pm