Crozet 2020 Master Plan Update
Community Workshop #2
Tuesday, October 1, 2019 from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
Western Albemarle High School Cafeteria
Agenda (TENTATIVE 9/26/2019)
- Welcome, Meeting Overview, Workshop #1 Recap (10 min)
- Presentation – Defining a Small Town (10-15 min)
- Continue to refine the Master Plan’s Guiding Principles from the first Community Workshop
– Breakout Activity (55 min)
- Small town look and feel: Beginning to define Crozet’s “small town feel” – including its architectural heritage and community.
- Centers & Connections: Identifying Crozet’s important places and centers, and how they connect to their surrounding areas.
- Living & Working in Crozet: Understanding how to support opportunities for persons of all means to live & work in Crozet.
- Report Out (5 min)
- Next Steps (5 min)
Child care and dinner (pizza) will be available at the workshop. Child care will be an activity center for the children (Lego Challenges and drawing stuff) with an aide or two there to assist. It will be in the WAHS Cafeteria, where all parts of the workshop will also take place, including the breakout sessions around the sides of the room, where parents can keep an eye on their children.
Learn more about the Crozet Master Plan.
Stay up-to-date on upcoming meetings and events. Sign up for the Crozet Master Plan A-mail list.
Do you have questions about the Crozet Master Plan? They’d love to hear from you. Please send your questions or comments to Neighborhood Planner, Andrew Knuppel