Crozet Community Association Meeting Agenda
January 13, 2022 at 7:30 PM
Agenda Review / Changes and additions from the floor.
Approval of the CCA’s last meeting’s minutes (September 9, 2021; click here for PDF version of the minutes)
Treasurer’s Report (2022 Dues: Still just $10 annual contribution!)
CCA: $3,511.30, CIDC: $13,457.89; Total: $16,969.19 ($3,900 donations outstanding)
CIDC made civic donations of $6,650 ($250-Crozet Fellowship Church; $900-CTC; $2,500-WARS; $3,000-CVFD. (Crozet Park asked that their donation be put to first responders.)
Old Business: Any?
- Election of CCA officers for 2022. Current officers are: President: Tim Tolson, Vice-President: Lisa Goehler, Secretary: Jo Ann Perkins, and Acting Treasurer: Tim Tolson.
- Candidates must be present at this meeting or have spoken with a current officer about their willingness to serve if elected (Article II of the Bylaws)
- IF there is a Crozet Independence Day Celebration, it will be Saturday, July 2, 2022
Spots are open on the Crozet Community Advisory Committee! Apply at or share this link https://www.albemarle.org/government/board-of-supervisors/boards-commissions and scroll down to “Apply to Serve.”
Peachtree Baseball Registration deadline is this Friday January 14, 2022. Details at https://peachtreebaseball.com
- Commercial Hazardous Waste Collection – Thursday, April 28, 2022. Qualifying businesses must pre-register with MXI Environmental by April 22st to obtain an appointment. To register, call or email Peggy Snead at (276) 628-6636, extension 203 or email@example.com. There is a fee associated with disposal.
- Household Hazardous waste on Friday & Saturday, September 24 and 25 from 9AM to 2PM at IMUC
- Bulky Waste Amnesty days:
- Furniture/Mattresses – May 7, 2022; Appliances – May 14, 2022; Tires – May 21, 2022
- Electronic Waste Collection Day– Saturday, April 23, 2022 from 9 A to 3P at IMUC
The next CCA meeting is tentatively March 10 at 7:30 PM
at the Crozet Park Community Building (aka old radio building)
Join our email list by signing up at: http://CrozetCommunity.org/contact-us/
This email list is moderated, so you cannot get spam because only approved email messages are sent out. Volume is usually 1-4 emails a month, all related to Crozet & Western Albemarle events and concerns.