CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CCAC)
Wednesday, December 8, 2021 from 7:00 to 8:30 PM
Click here for PDF (printable) version of the agenda
This meeting is being held pursuant to and in compliance with Ordinance No. 20-A(14): An Ordinance to Ensure the Continuity of Government During the Covid-19 Disaster.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS MEETING
If you do not have Zoom already, download Zoom, it’s free!
Use this link https://albemarle-org.zoom.us/j/94571782297 to join the webinar.
BY PHONE/CALL-IN: Dial (301) 715-8592. Type in the Webinar ID: 945 7178 2297 followed by the pound (#) sign.
If you have any questions, please email Carolyn Schaffer at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Call to Order and Agenda Review. (Allie Pesch – CCAC chair; 3 minutes)
2. Approve last meeting’s minutes – (Draft Minutes of November 10, 2021 Meeting; 2 minutes)
Recording of November 10, 2021 meeting on YouTube
3. Economic Development Discussion (60 minutes)
- Presentation about Central Virginia Small Business Development Center
- Rebecca Haydock, CVSBDC Director
- Project ENABLE and Crozet business growth opportunities
- Roger Johnson, Albemarle County Economic Development Director
- J.T. Newberry, Albemarle County Business Development Manager
- Committee Q & A
- CAC members
4. Committee Business (10 minutes) – Allie Pesch, CCAC Chair
The County staff posted this month’s agenda and documents at: https://www.albemarle.org/Home/Components/Calendar/Event/1851/16?backlist=%2fgovernment%2fcommunity-development%2fcrozet-community-advisory-committee-v4
Next Regular Meeting: December 8, 2021
Note: CCAC meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month
The CCAC’s role and “charter” doc’s are found here:
CCAC Fact Sheet and committee information
CCAC Overview & Duties: https://www.albemarle.org/government/community-development/crozet-community-advisory-committee-v4