CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CCAC) Meeting at the Crozet Library
Wednesday, October 9 from 7:00 to 8:45 PM
1. Introductions and Agenda Review. (Allie Pesch – CCAC chair)
3. Crozet Connect Bus Schedule Update (15 minutes – Stephen Johnson, Planning Manager, JAUNT)
4. Western Feeder Pattern School Discussion (45 minutes – Crozet, Brownsville, Henley PTO representatives and committee). Background information from Roslyn Schmitt, Chief Operating Officer of ACPS.
- An appendix from the Long Range Planning Advisory Committee (LRPAC) report this summer: http://esb.k12albemarle.org/attachments/e150ba47-743a-496a-aec0-d947a5fcd5d4.pdf The data is about a year old, though. It is enrollment from 9/30/2018, and projections completed in Fall 2018.
- The most recent reported enrollment figures for this school year: http://esb.k12albemarle.org/attachments/88edadb9-d2c6-486e-9a26-4cf634761cd7.pdf. These are from the 10th day of school. We utilize September 30th as the official date for state reporting, but those are still being finalized. We will not have new enrollment projections until the end of the month.
5. CIP Budget Schedule Discussion (15 minutes – All)
6. Crozet Master Plan Update Check-in (Andrew Knuppel and Staff – 15 minutes)
7. Items Not Listed on the Agenda
Note: CCAC meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month
The CCAC’s role and “charter” doc’s are found here:
General CCAC info: http://www.albemarle.org/department.asp?department=cdd&relpage=4422
CCAC Overview & Duties: http://www.albemarle.org/upload/images/webapps/boards/bc/showrecs.asp?ID=12