CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CCAC) Meeting at Crozet Library
Wednesday, November 15, 2017 from 7:00 to 9:00 PM
1. Agenda Review. (Dave Stoner– CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes (Draft minutes of October 18, 2017 meeting not yet available)
3. Re-Store’n Station SP Amendment Presentation (Jo Higgins, Re-Store‘n Station, 45 min)
[aka Mulberry Station or Legacy Station at 6115 Rockfish Gap Turnpike]
– Hours of operation: allow the store to operate 20 hours a day
– Fuel sales: allow two additional fuel pump dispensers.
Note : No change in the building footprint, gas canopy, fueling islands, parking areas, impervious areas or water use are proposed.
Initial County staff comments for this application are available by clicking here.
4. Project Updates & Discussion(45min)
- Neighborhood Improvement Funding Initiative (NIFI) – Crozet Square Streetscape – approved by BoS
- Barnes Lumber Rezoning – applicant’s requested deferral
- Western Park Master Plan Update – follow-up discussion
5. Downtown Crozet Initiative (DCI) – Request for Virginia Main Street Affiliate Application Support
- Virginia’s Department of Housing and Community DHCD Commercial District Affiliate Application (2016)
- 2017 Virginia Main Streets (VMS) Program Guidelines (pp12-13) FINAL
- Main Street Affiliate Draft CCAC Resolution
6. Items not listed on the agenda
7. Announcements & Future Agenda Items
The CCAC’s role and “charter” doc’s are found here:
General CCAC info: http://www.albemarle.org/department.asp?department=cdd&relpage=4422
CCAC Overview & Duties: http://www.albemarle.org/upload/images/webapps/boards/bc/showrecs.asp?ID=12