Crozet Community Meeting Agenda
November 11, 2017
7:30 PM at the Field School
Agenda Review / Changes and additions from the floor.
Approval of the CCA’s last meeting’s minutes (September 14, 2017) (Click here for PDF version of the minutes)
Albemarle County Police Department (ACPD) may visit and give an update. (Evening Patrol Division)
Presentation: SP 2017-20 Re-Store’n Station application for Mulberry Station – BP Station, convenience store, at 6115 Rockfish Gap Turnpike (Jo Higgins)
– Hours of operation: allow the store to operate 20 hours a day
– Fuel sales: allow two additional fuel pump dispensers.
Note : No change in the building footprint, gas canopy, fueling islands, parking areas, impervious areas or water use are proposed.
Initial County Staff comments for this application are available by clicking here.
Updates and News from Ann Mallek, our county supervisor
- Update on Claudius Crozet Park.
- This Saturday November 11th from 8AM to Noon — Tree and Bush planting needs volunteers. The holes are pre-dug and soil amendments are provided. Bring a willingness to help and work gloves. Rain or Shine at Crozet Park!
- Update from the Crozet Master Plan (CMP) survey committee.
Comments or Questions?
Future Agenda Items?
Election of CCA officers occurs at our next meeting, January 11, 2018. Nominations are open for President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer. Current officers are: President: Tim Tolson, Vice-President: Lisa Goehler, Secretary: Jo Ann Perkins, and Treasurer: Emery Taylor. Candidates must be present at the January 11 meeting or have spoken with a current officer about their willingness to serve if elected.
- Crozet Community Orchestra has TWO Concerts this weekend!
- Concert 1: Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 7:00 pm at Aldersgate United Methodist Church, 1500 Rio Rd E, Charlottesville, VA
- Concert 2: Sunday, November 12, 2017 at 4:00 pm at Crozet Baptist Church, 5804 Saint George Avenue, Crozet with a pre-concert lecture by violinist Monika Chamasyan.
- Details: http://www.crozetcommunityorchestra.org
- Claudius Crozet Park Tree and Bush Planting needs volunteers this Saturday, November 11, at Crozet Park from 8AM to Noon. The holes are pre-dug and soil and amendments provided. Bring a willingness and work gloves. Rain or Shine!
- Crozet Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) meeting Wednesday, November 15 at 7:00 PM at Crozet Elementary. –> back at the Crozet Library Community Meeting for SP 2017-20 Re-Store’n Station.
- Crozet Volunteer Fire Department Christmas Parade will be Sunday, December 3th at 3:00 PM. Lineup is at 2:00 PM on Wayland Drive in Crozet.
The next CCA meeting is January 11, 2018 at 7:30 PM at the Field School
Join our email list by signing up at: http://CrozetCommunity.org/contact-us/
This email list is moderated, so you cannot get spam because only approved email messages are sent out. Volume is usually 4-6 emails a month, all related to Crozet & Western Albemarle events and concerns.