CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CCAC) Meeting
The Crozet Library, 2020 Library Avenue, Crozet
Wednesday, May 17, 2017 from 7:00 to 9:00 PM
Click here for PDF (printable) version of the agenda.
1. Agenda Review. (Jon McKeon – CCAC vice-chair)
2. Approval of Minutes (Draft minutes of February 15, 2017 meeting not yet available )
3. Neighborhood Improvement Funding Initiative (NIFI) (All ~60+ min)
- Feedback from May 10 BOS Meeting
- Review, comment and discuss Neighborhood Improvement Funding Initiative (NIFI) Project Ideas – what needs to be further flushed out in each? Click here for draft Neighborhood Improvement description 1 and Neighborhood Improvement description 2
- Further prioritization of project(s) to recommend to BOS
4. Discussion of CCAC Priorities for 2017/18 (Al l– time permitting)
a. What should we be focusing on? NIFI projects? Master Plan Update prep? Other?
5. Items not listed on the agenda
7. Future Agenda Items
a. June meeting – RSWA-Drinking Water Infrastructure Plan for the Crozet Area.
The CCAC’s role and “charter” doc’s are found here:
General CCAC info: http://www.albemarle.org/department.asp?department=cdd&relpage=4422
CCAC Overview & Duties: http://www.albemarle.org/upload/images/webapps/boards/bc/showrecs.asp?ID=12