Crozet Community Meeting Agenda
May 11, 2017
7:30 PM at the Field School
Agenda Review / Changes and additions from the floor.
Approval of the CCA’s last meeting’s minutes (January 12, 2017) (Click here for PDF version of the minutes)
Albemarle County Police Department (ACPD) may visit and give an update. (Evening Patrol Division)
Update and News from Ann Mallek, our county supervisor
- Update on the Downtown Crozet Initiative (DCI) committee, Barnes Lumber re-development, Crozet plaza, and the Neighborhood Funding Initiative.
- Update from the Crozet Master Plan (CMP) survey committee (Tom Loach)
- Update on Claudius Crozet Park (The Crozet Arts & Crafts Festival, is this weekend, Saturday May 13, 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM and Sunday, May 14 from 10:00AM to 5:00 PM
- Good neighbor award candidate suggestions
- Volunteers to help with Crozet Independence Day Celebration to be held Saturday, July 1, 2017
Comments or Questions?
Future Agenda Items?
- Crozet Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) meeting Wednesday, May 17 at 7:00 PM at the at the Crozet Library. Details and notices on our website.
- Crozet Board of Trade meeting, Monday, May 15, at 7:30 PM at Pro Re Nata Farm Brewery.
- Crozet Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) meeting Wednesday, May 17 at 7:00 PM at the Crozet Library. Details and notices on our website.
- Crozet Independence Day Celebration planning meeting, Thursday, May 18 at 7:30 PM at the Crozet Firehouse. Any and all are welcome!
- 4th annual Crozet Car Show on Saturday, May 20th, from 9:00AM to 1:00 PM at Claudius Crozet Park. Proceeds benefit the Crozet Park. Please contact Sam Harris with any questions, CrozetCarShow@gmail.com.
The next CCA meeting is September 14, 2017 at 7:30 PM at the Field School
Join our email list by signing up at: http://CrozetCommunity.org/contact-us/
This email list is moderated, so you cannot get spam because only approved email messages are sent out. Volume is usually 4-6 emails a month, all related to Crozet & Western Albemarle events and concerns.