CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CCAC) Meeting
Crozet Library, 2020 Library Avenue, Crozet
Wednesday, July 20, 2016 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Click here for PDF (printable) version of the agenda.
1. Agenda Review. (David Stoner – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of past meeting Minutes (June 15 and May 18, 2016 meeting minutes.)
3. Review CCAC Fact Sheet and Introduction/Overview Duties [10 min]
4. CCAC Priorities and Goals Discussion [90min] Click here to download preliminary document
- What are the most important issues facing Crozet? Should we advocate more for certain of these stated in the Master Plan? Which? How?
- Master Plan Monitoring, Review, and Update – should we do more?
- Public Meetings and Project Reviews – are we spending our time wisely?
- Are there other issues, county processes, or things we should focus on?
- Need to update Committee Liaisons (Aug 2016)
- Are there ways we conduct business that can be improved upon?
5. Items not listed on the agenda
7. Future Agenda Items
- Update Committee Liaison Roles
- Barnes Lumber Rezoning Presentation (tentative)
The CCAC’s role and “charter” doc’s are found here:
General CCAC info: http://www.albemarle.org/department.asp?department=cdd&relpage=4422
CCAC Overview & Duties: http://www.albemarle.org/upload/images/webapps/boards/bc/showrecs.asp?ID=123
CCAC Fact Sheet: http://www.albemarle.org/upload/images/Forms_Center/Departments/Community_Development/Forms/Crozet/Crozet%20Advisory%20Committee%20Fact_2015.pdf
Rules of Procedure: http://www.albemarle.org/upload/images/Forms_Center/Departments/Community_Development/Forms/Pantops_Master_Plan/Community%20Advisory%20Council%20Rules%20of%20Procedure_2015.pdf