CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CCAC) Meeting
Crozet Library Community Room, 2020 Library Avenue, Crozet
Wednesday, June 17, 2015 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Click here for PDF (printable) version of the agenda.
1. Agenda Review. (Jennie More – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes (Click here for draft May 20, 2015 meeting minutes.)
3. Project Updates/Information:
- Greg Harper, Water Resource Manager- Initial Review of Water Resources Program
- Mary Miller – Garage Gym – Local business seeking location
- Faith McClintic, Director of Economic Development – Introduction and Overview
- Information and discussion regarding CDBG Planning Grant – Dave Stoner and Ann Mallek
- Initial review/discussion about Community Meetings- (This will be a carryover item)
- Information about developers holding public meetings at CCAC – Jennie More and Emily Kilroy
- Overview of GIS web – Emily Kilroy
4. Items not listed on the agenda.
- Water Resource Program- Open House on June 24, 6:30 pm, at the County Office Building, Lane Auditorium, 401 McIntire Road.
- Crozet Independence parade and celebration to be held on Sunday July 5th!
6.. Future Agenda Items.