CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL (CCAC) Meeting
The Crozet Library Community Room Crozet (2020 Library Avenue)
Wednesday, December 17, 2014 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Click here for PDF (printable) version of the agenda.
1. Agenda Review. (Meg Holden – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes (Click here for draft November 19, 2014 meeting minutes.)
3. Project Updates/Information:
- Questions for Milestone Partners about current state of downtown development – Frank Stoner
CLICK here for Milestone Partner's response to the CCAC's July 16 resolution concerning Barnes Lumber
- Update and questions about wind energy business – Rich Pleasants
- Crozet Artisans need to secure a new location in Crozet – Kathleen Mistry
- Downtown Zoning Form Presentation – Tom Loach
- Clarification of Mission Statement – Bill Schrader (Click here for CCAC Guidelines)
- Information sharing about meeting with County staff regarding economic development and how CCAC can promote/ advocate for businesses, new and existing.
- Discussion about various topics of focus that members would like to take on as an area of focus.
- Dentist presenting to group about idea for the Moose Lodge.
4. Items not listed on the agenda
6. Future Agenda Items.