Crozet Community Advisory Council
Notice of Special Meeting
Wednesday, July 2, 2014
at 7:00 PM
at the Field School (1408 Crozet Avenue)
Please note the change of location
SPECIAL MEETING: The Crozet Community Advisory Council (CCAC) will hold a special meeting on Wednesday, July 2, 2014 at 7:00 PM at the Field School, 1408 Crozet Avenue, Crozet, VA 22932 (across from Crozet Elementary School).
1. Agenda Review (Meg Holden – CCAC chair).
2. Project Updates/Information:
* Barnes Lumber company property; rezoning and special use permit requests
4. Future Agenda items.
Three items from the June 28, 2014 CCAC meeting for your information:
1. Letter from CCAC member Leslie Burns to the CCAC that was read at the June 28 meeting. Click here for the PDF.
2. Letter from CCAC member Beth Bassett to the CCAC that was read at the June 28 meeting. Click here for the PDF.
3. The second draft of the statement of the CCAC's issues, comments, and suggestions regarding this project. Click here for the PDF.
The information about the current proposed re-development by Frank Stoner is here:
For the sake of comparison – here are two drawings from the last proposal for re-developing the Barnes Lumber property that was submitted by the Piedmont Development Group back in August 2010 and February 2011. The current proposal is actually a continuation of that request for re-zoning (ZMA2010-0018).
Here's what the Piedmont Development Group's proposal for Barnes Property looked like in February 2011.