CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL Meeting
The Meadows Community Center, Crozet (5735 Meadows Dr.)
Thursday, February 20, 2014 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
1. Agenda Review. (Meg Holden – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes from January 16, 2014 meeting.
3. Project Updates/Information:
* Library updates – Bill Schrader.
* CCAC officers and mebership renewals.
* Streetscape issues including how we can support local businesses during this time.
* Acme Visible Records – have reached out to firm ahd hope for visit or update.
– Note: (Information from the November 18 meeting regarding the environmental remediation and building removals at old Acme Visible Records plant (now the Wilson Jones property) are on the Crozet Community Association website (http://CrozetCommunity.org)
* Mint Springs – closed during snow – Tim Tolson.
* Update and of discussion of Downtown development (Barnes Lumber Property)
4. News concerning area schools which affects development area.
5. Future meeting date and place – Bill Schrader.
6. Items not listed on the agenda
* Fourth Annual Swing Dance fundraiser on Saturday, March 29.
8. Future Agenda Items.