CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL
The Meadows, Crozet (5735 Meadows Dr.)
Thursday, May 16, 2013
7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Click here for PDF version of the agenda.
1. Agenda Review. (Meg Holden – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes from April 18, 2013 meeting.
3. Public Comment.
4. Project Updates/Information:
* Update on Library Fundraising (Bill Schrader)
* Library- plans for unused space? Click here for RFP for lower level uses
* Blue Ridge District Advisory Team
* Any news on development of Barnes Lumber Company property
* Update on streetscape Click here for PDF of County provided update on Crozet Projects.
* What do we know about re-zoning request at 1306 Crozet Ave.
* Present growth issues concerning our schools
* Anything on plans for pedestrian crossing signal at Clover Lawn/Harris Teeter, 2 deaths, approve a resolution to request some action regarding a safer solution for this crossing area
* Plans for Crozet Independence Day Parade, Celebration and Fireworks on July 6.
5. Old Business
* Ombudsman – members of CCAC and the role they will play for the council
6. Items not listed on the Agenda
8. Future Agenda Items.