CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL
The Meadows, Crozet (5735 Meadows Dr.)
Thursday, April 18, 2013 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
1. Agenda Review. (Meg Holden – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes from March 21, 2013 meeting.
3. Public Comment.
4. Project Updates/Information:
* Update on Streetscape Project (Lee Caitlin and Trevor Henry)
* Update on Library Fundraising (Bill Schrader)
* Library: how will downstairs be used and do we have plans for old library as of yet?
* A plan for Oakley property (Charles Shrek)
* Any news on development of Barnes Lumber Company property
* Discussion of Comprehensive Plan Planning Commission Hearing (Ann Mallek and Tom Loach)
* What do we know about re-zoning request at 1306 Crozet Ave.
(Albemarle CountyView Project: ZMA201300003)
* What did we learn from Brownsville PTO meeting that may be relative to growth and development (Beth Bassett)
* What can we do to expedite getting some sort of pedestrian crossing signal at Clover Lawn/Harris Teeter, 2 deaths, can we form a resolution to request some action regarding a safer solution for this crossing area
* Plans for Crozet Independence Day Parade, Celebration and Fireworks on July 6.
* Information on Proposed Dog Park (Kim Guenther)
5. Old Business
* Re-appointments and new appointments
6. Items not listed on the Agenda
8. Future Agenda Items.