CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CCAC) Virtual Meeting
Wednesday, August 12 from 7:00 to 8:30 PM
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS MEETING
BY PHONE/CALL-IN: Dial (301) 715-8592. Type in the Webinar ID 915 2993 5095 followed by the pound (#) sign.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have time before the meeting, please review the Old Dominion Village application (item 3 below) as well as the opportunities for Master Plan Update feedback on public input, linked below.
1. Call to Order and Agenda Review. (Allie Pesch – CCAC chair; 3 minutes)
2. Approve last meeting’s minutes – Draft Minutes of July 8, 2020 Meeting
3. Discussion: ZMA202000005 Old Dominion Village (20 minutes)
Link to Community Meeting video: https://youtu.be/6eaMOe_UsR4
Link to application materials: https://lfweb.albemarle.org/weblink/search.aspx?dbid=3&searchcommand=%7b%5bCDD-Planning%5d:%5bApplicationNumber%5d=%22ZMA202000005%22%7d
4. Land Use Process Moving Forward (5 minutes)
5. Bike/Ped Connectivity Feedback Presentation (15 minutes)
Link to detailed Bike/Ped Connectivity Workshop feedback: https://publicinput.com/Report/ywzxynem4ut
6. Conservation Feedback / Parks Presentation (20 minutes)
Link to detailed Conservation Workshop feedback: https://publicinput.com/Report/extu5ik3cog
7. Bike/Ped and Parks Q&A / Discussion (30 minutes)
Discussion Question: Does the group have any questions or observations about the feedback received?
Next Meeting: Wednesday, September 9, 2020 7:00 P.M. – 9:00 P.M.
Documents from previous Crozet Master Plan meetings: January Workshop Feedback Summary, February Events Feedback Summary
Draft Guiding Principles & Goals (5/7/2020)
Note: CCAC meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month
The CCAC’s role and “charter” doc’s are found here:
General CCAC info: http://www.albemarle.org/department.asp?department=cdd&relpage=4422
CCAC Overview & Duties: http://www.albemarle.org/upload/images/webapps/boards/bc/showrecs.asp?ID=12