Crozet Community Association Meeting Agenda
September 12, 2019
7:30 PM at the Field School
CCAC meeting will start at 7:00 PM!
Agenda Review / Changes and additions from the floor.
Approval of the CCA’s last meeting’s minutes (May 9, 2019) (Click here for PDF version of the minutes)
Treasurer’s Report (2019 Dues: $10 annual contribution)
Albemarle County Police Department (ACPD) may visit and give an update. (Evening Patrol Division)
Update and News from Ann Mallek, our county supervisor
Presentation: Claudius Crozet Park Facility Proposal (Drew Holzwarth, Claudius Crozet Park)
- Re-cap of Crozet Independence Day Celebration held on June 29, 2019.
- Sponsor candidate forum for local candidates (not state or federal election candidates) in October
- Master Plan Revision events upcoming. Information at: https://tinyurl.com/yxl8wchb
- Thursday, September 19, 8A to 10A at the Mudhouse.
- Tuesday, October 1 – Community Workshop #2 – 6:30 to 8PM at WAHS Cafeteria
- Wednesday, September 25th — United Way Day of Caring at the Park; tackling a variety of projects throughout the Park and can always use more hands. For those interested in helping, just show up at 9:30AM.
- The Crozet Arts & Crafts Festival, October 12-13, needs volunteers. Please sign-up to help at http://crozetfestival.com/get-involved/volunteer/ You get free admission to the Festival just for donating your time!
- Rivanna Solid Waste Authority Hazardous Waste Amnesty Days start Thursday, September 26 with business collection requiring pre-registration with MXI Environmental by September 16th to obtain an appointment. To register, call or email: Scott Shaw at email@example.com or 540-818-4261. There is a fee associated with disposal.
- Household Hazardous waste on Friday & Saturday, 9/27-28 from 9A to 2P and then the next
three Saturdays in October. Details on our website and http://www.rivanna.org/hhw/
- Crozet Trails Crew Seventh Annual 5K Trail Race, Saturday October 12, at Crozet Park. Details: https://crozettrailscrew.org/ 2019-5k-trail-race/
- Crozet Community Orchestra Concert, Saturday, November 9 at 7:30 PM at the Crozet Baptist Church. Details at: https://crozetcommunityorchestra.org
The next CCA meeting is November 14, 2019 at 7:30 PM at the Field School
Join our email list by signing up at: http://CrozetCommunity.org/contact-us/
This email list is moderated, so you cannot get spam because only approved email messages are sent out. Volume is usually 4-6 emails a month, all related to Crozet & Western Albemarle events and concerns.