CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CCAC) Meeting
Crozet Library Community Room, 2020 Library Avenue, Crozet
Wednesday, May 20, 2015 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
1. Agenda Review. (Jennie More – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes (Click here for draft April 15, 2015 meeting minutes.)
3. Project Updates/Information:
- Public Meeting about Mechum’s Trestle site (located at intersection of Route 240, Route 680 and Route 250) – William McKechnie , Mechum’s Trestle LLC.
- Update about Community meetings hosted by CCA and Crozet New Town Associates (aka Milestone Partners) about former Barnes Lumber property and DCD- Tim Tolson, Frank Stoner, Dave Stoner Click here for details
- Information about KellyBronze Turkey Farm – Ann Mallek
- Update on Safe Routes to School – Beth Bassett
4. Items not listed on the agenda.
- Board of Supervisor (BOS) public hearing on leases for Old Train Depot and space under the Crozet Library – June 3 at 6pm at the County Office Building, Lane Auditorium, 401 McIntire Road. Review the details on CCA website by clicking here.
- Downtown Crozet Initiative: A Vision for Barnes Lumber Community meeting Wednesday, May 27 6-9PM. Click here for details
- Crozet Independence parade and celebration to be held on Sunday July 5th!
6.. Future Agenda Items.