CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL Meeting
The Meadows Community Center, Crozet (5735 Meadows Dr.)
Thursday, January 16, 2014 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
1. Agenda Review. (Meg Holden – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes from November 21 and December 19, 2013 meetings.
3. Project Updates/Information:
* Library fundraising update – Bill Schrader.
* News on library hours.
* Streetscape update
* Follow up on Crozet Downtown project (Frank Stoner’s project on the Barnes Lumber Property)
* New CCAC officers by March, who rolls off CCAC board
* Update on plans for pedestrian crossing signal at Clover Lawn/Harris Teeter.
* Update on Safe Routes to School project, with information specific to
the crossing at Crozet Elementary
* Information from the November 18 meeting regarding the environmental remediation and building removals at old Acme Visible Records plant (now the Wilson Jones property) are on the Crozet Community Association website (http://CrozetCommunity.org) and
- Click here for PDF of the Powerpoint presentation shown at November 18, 2013 public meeting.
- Also an information binder is kept at the Crozet Library, ask at the desk.
* Hotel project
4. News concerning area schools which affects development area.
5. Change of meeting date and place – Bill Schrader.
6. Items not listed on the agenda
* Fourth Annual Swing Dance fundraiser on Saturday, March 29.
8. Future Agenda Items.