CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CCAC)
Wednesday, October 13, 2021 from 7:00 to 8:30 PM
This meeting is being held pursuant to and in compliance with Ordinance No. 20-A(14): An Ordinance to Ensure the Continuity of Government During the Covid-19 Disaster.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS MEETING
BY PHONE/CALL-IN: Dial (301) 715-8592. Type in the Webinar ID: 945 7178 2297 followed by the pound (#) sign.
If you have any questions, please email Carolyn Schaffer at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Call to Order and Agenda Review. (Allie Pesch – CCAC chair; 3 minutes)
2. Approve last meeting’s minutes – (Minutes of August 11, 2021 Meeting; 2 minutes)
3. Future meetings agenda planning (30 minutes) CCAC members
– Discuss & prioritize possible agenda topics for upcoming meetings
– Discuss holiday meeting schedule
4. Committee Business (10 minutes) Allie Pesch, CCAC Chair
The County staff posted this month’s agenda and documents at: https://www.albemarle.org/Home/Components/Calendar/Event/1552/16
Next Regular Meeting: November 10, 2021 (Joint CAC meeting)
Please also mark your calendar for the Board of Supervisors meeting on Wednesday, October 20, which will include the public hearing for the final draft of the Crozet Master Plan. Instructions for participating and other details for that are here: https://www.albemarle.org/Home/Components/Calendar/Event/966/16
Note: CCAC meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month