Crozet 2020 Master Plan Update
Phase 2 – Character and Land Use Workshop
Monday, January 13, 2020 from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
at Western Albemarle High School (WAHS)
This workshop does NOT assume you have been to any of the other workshops. Come if this is your first Crozet Master Plan Revision Workshop or your second or third. What matters is you come and give your opinion and learn about the Crozet Master Plan.
The Purpose of the Event
What Will We Talk About?
- After reflecting on the 2010 Master Plan’s recommendations for each center, should anything be added or updated to reflect Crozet today?
- How should Crozet’s centers of activity relate or transition to the neighborhoods around them?
- How should Crozet’s centers of activity be used in the future? What should they look like?
- What are the appropriate uses and intensities of development along Crozet’s Route 250 edge?
- Should any adjustments be made to Crozet’s Development Area boundary?
How Will We Use Your Input?
Stay up-to-date on upcoming meetings and events. Sign up for the Crozet Master Plan A-mail list.
Do you have questions about the Crozet Master Plan? They’d love to hear from you. Please send your questions or comments to Neighborhood Planner, Andrew Knuppel
What’s Next In Phase 2?
Save the Dates!
Upcoming Community Conversations
Upcoming Community Workshops
- Thursday, February 6th — Character & Land Use Workshop #2: Housing & Residential Land Use, from 6:30 – 8:00 pm at Western Albemarle High School Cafeteria
- Wednesday, April 22nd tentative — Connectivity Workshop (TBD)
- May — Conservation Workshop (TBD)
- June — Implementation and Summary Recommendations Workshop (TBD)
Upcoming Focused Conversations
- Wednesday, January 29th — Downtown Crozet Focused Conversation #1 (TBD)
- February — Housing Focused Conversation (TBD)
- March — Architecture & Historic Preservation Focused Conversation (TBD)
- April — Downtown Crozet Focused Conversation #2 (TBD)