Crozet Community Meeting Agenda
September 13, 2018
7:30 PM at the Field School
(Click here for PDF version of the agenda)
Agenda Review / Changes and additions from the floor.
Approval of the CCA’s last meeting’s minutes (May 10, 2018) (Click here for PDF version of the minutes)
Albemarle County Police Department (ACPD) may visit and give an update. (Evening Patrol Division)
A Moment in Crozet History Presentation: Pleasant Green – A Historical Perspective (Phil James and Mike Marshall)
Update and News from Ann Mallek, our county supervisor
- Re-cap of Crozet Independence Day Celebration held on June 30, 2018
- Events at Claudius Crozet Park.
- Wednesday, September 26th — United Way Day of Caring at the Park; tackling a variety of projects throughout the Park and can always use more hands. For those interested in helping, just show up at 9:30AM.
- Saturday and Sunday, October 6th and 7th — Crozet Arts & Crafts Festival; we are always looking for volunteers. Volunteers can sign-up by going to http://crozetfestival.com
- Update on Acme Visible Records property remediation. (Click here for September 2018 letter about environmental remediation progress and click here for the Environmental Remediation schedule of tasks as of September 4, 2018)
- The Crozet Arts & Crafts Festival needs volunteers. Please sign-up to help at http://crozetfestival.com/get-involved/volunteer/
- Crozet Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) meeting Wednesday, September 19, at 7:00 PM at the Crozet Library.
- Rivanna Solid Waste Authority Hazardous Waste Amnesty Days start Thursday, September 27 with business collection requiring pre-registration via email with John Doffinger (John@careenv.com) or Jim McKenna (Jim@careenv.com) or call to 1-800-494-2273. There is a fee associated with disposal.
Household Hazardous waste on Friday & Saturday, 9/28-29 from 9A to 2P and then the next three Saturdays in October. Details on our website and http://www.rivanna.org/hhw/
- Crozet Trails Crew Seventh Annual 5K Trail Race, Saturday October 6, at Crozet Park. Details: https://crozettrailscrew.org/crozet-trail-days/
The next CCA meeting is November 8, 2018 at 7:30 PM at the Field School
Join our email list by signing up at: http://CrozetCommunity.org/contact-us/
This email list is moderated, so you cannot get spam because only approved email messages are sent out. Volume is usually 4-6 emails a month, all related to Crozet & Western Albemarle events and concerns.