Crozet Community Meeting Agenda
January 11, 2018
7:30 PM at the Field School
Agenda Review / Changes and additions from the floor.
Approval of the CCA’s last meeting’s minutes (November 11, 2017) (Click here for PDF version of the minutes)
Albemarle County Police Department (ACPD) may visit and give an update. (Evening Patrol Division)
Proposal: Crozet as a place that explicitly welcomes diversity and inclusion. (Atieno Bird)
Updates and News from Ann Mallek, our county supervisor
- Updates from Claudius Crozet Park.
- Update from the Crozet Master Plan (CMP) survey committee.
- Update from the Downtown Crozet Initiative (DCI) – Next meeting Thursday, February 1 from Noon to 1:30 at Crozet Pizza. Details: http://downtowncrozetinitiative.com
- Election of CCA officers. Nominations are open for President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer. Current officers are: President: Tim Tolson, Vice-President: Lisa Goehler, Secretary: Jo Ann Perkins, and Treasurer: Emery Taylor. Candidates must be present at the January 11 meeting or have spoken with a current officer about their willingness to serve if elected.
- Rename DCI committee to Crozet Economic Development or similar since the DCI is now incorporated and seeking 501(c)3 status.
Comments or Questions?
Future Agenda Items?
- Crozet Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) meeting Wednesday, January 17 at 7:00 PM at the Crozet Library
- Peachtree Baseball Registration in person Tuesday, January 16, from 6:30 to 8:30 PM at the Field School. Further information at: http://www.peachtreebaseball.com/
The next CCA meeting is March 8, 2018 at 7:30 PM at the Field School
Join our email list by signing up at: http://CrozetCommunity.org/contact-us/
This email list is moderated, so you cannot get spam because only approved email messages are sent out. Volume is usually 4-6 emails a month, all related to Crozet & Western Albemarle events and concerns.