The Downtown Crozet Initiative (DCI) committee
Thursday, February 2, 2017
Noon to 2:00 PM
in the Crozet Library Community Room
Click here for PDF (printable) version of the agenda.
Agenda items include:
- Plaza Design
- Review revised concepts from MRA
- Role of DCI and next steps
- Community engagement and feedback – is more needed?
- Timeline for pricing structure of plaza
- County assistance
- Grant opportunities
- Community outreach
- DCI Organization
- Pros and cons of community development corporation
- 501c3 options for DCI
- Working committees
- Steering committee
Mark your calendars: March DCI Meeting • Thursday, March 2, 12 pm to 2 pm • Crozet Library
Please join us to offer ideas or simply observe the progress.
Can’t make the meeting – email us your ideas and suggestions to CrozetCommunity@gmail.com or post them to our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/downtowncrozetinitiative
The DCI is a committee of the CCA.