CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CCAC) Meeting
The Meadows Community Center, 5735 Meadows Drive, Crozet
Wednesday, December 14, 2016 from 7:00 to 9:00 PM
Note that this meeting is at a new location and a week earlier than usual.
Click here for PDF (printable) version of the agenda.
1. Agenda Review. (David Stoner – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes (Draft minutes of November 16, 2016 meeting)
3. Public Informational Meeting & Discussion–Barnes Lumber Proffer Amendment to accommodate Perrone Robotics (Milestone Partners – 30 min) Click here to download draft resolution as PDF
3a. A revised draft resolution regarding the Barnes Lumber proffer amendment, redlined against the draft previously circulated (and linked above).
4. Net v. Gross Density Discussion/Resolution (All–15 min)
4a. Click here to download draft resolution as PDF
5. Update on Public Informational Meeting Format and Proffer requirements (Jon McKeon & Dave Stoner – 15 min)
6. Discuss Focus Areas Priorities (All – 45 min; Click here to download draft focus area information as PDF)
a. Park & Greenspace (Phil & Kim)
b. Economic Development (John, James, & Dave)
c. Schools (Beth, Mary, & Dean)
7. Items not listed on the agenda
9. Future Agenda Items
The CCAC’s role and “charter” doc’s are found here:
General CCAC info: http://www.albemarle.org/department.asp?department=cdd&relpage=4422
CCAC Overview & Duties: http://www.albemarle.org/upload/images/webapps/boards/bc/showrecs.asp?ID=123