Crozet Community Meeting Agenda
November 10, 2016
7:30 PM at the Field School
(Click here for PDF version of the agenda)
Agenda Review / Changes and additions from the floor.
Approval of the CCA’s last meeting’s minutes (September 8, 2016) (Click here for PDF version of the minutes)
A Moment in Crozet History – Unfortunately Phil James cannot be with us tonight.
Albemarle County Police Department (ACPD) visit and update. (Evening Patrol Division)
Presentation: Barnes Lumber property phase 1 re-zoning and the issues with VDOT regarding the road network, parking, the Square, and the transect from downtown to the residential neighborhoods around it. (Frank Stoner, Milestone Properties)
Updates and News from Ann Mallek, our county supervisor.
- Motion from last meeting (9/8/16) “The CCA should be the lead organization in Master Plan Revision for Crozet and to do so by creating a committee to guide the revision and survey the community with Tom Loach as the chair of the committee.” Crozet Master Plan survey committee final adoption/rejection.
- Update from Downtown Crozet Initiative committee
- Visit website for details: www.downtowncrozetinitiative.com
- Additional CCA member on the Albemarle County Police Department Blue Ridge District Citizens Advisory Team. Meeting is Wednesday, Nov. 16 at 10 AM at Fifth Street office.
Comments or Questions?
Future Agenda Items?
- Election of CCA officers occurs at our next meeting, January 12, 2017. Nominations are open for President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer. Current officers are: President: Tim Tolson, Vice-President: Lisa Goehler, Secretary: Jo Ann Perkins, and Treasurer: Emery Taylor. Candidates must be present at the January 12 meeting or have spoken with a current officer about their willingness to serve if elected.
- Crozet Community Orchestra Concert this Sunday, November 13 at 4:00 PM at the Crozet Baptist Church. Free admission. Details: http://www.crozetcommunityorchestra.org
- Crozet Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) meeting Wednesday, November 16 at 7:00 PM at the Crozet Library. Details and notices on our website.
- Crozet Volunteer Fire Department Christmas Parade will be Sunday, December 4th at 3:00 PM
The next CCA meeting is January 12, 2017 at 7:30 PM at the Field School
Join our email list by signing up at: http://CrozetCommunity.org/contact-us/
This email list is moderated, so you cannot get spam because only approved email messages are sent out. Volume is usually 4-6 emails a month, all related to Crozet & Western Albemarle events and concerns.