CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL (CCAC) Meeting
The Crozet Library Community Room Crozet (2020 Library Avenue)
Wednesday, February 18, 2015 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Click here for PDF (printable) version of the agenda.
1. Agenda Review. (Meg Holden – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes (Click here for draft January 21, 2015 meeting minutes.) not yet provided.
3. Project Updates/Information:
- Preliminary discussion about name changes for some streets in Crozet –Andy Slack GIS Specialist II
- Presentation regarding plans for use of old Moose Lodge – Dr. Schoeb
- Presentation about request for Special Use Permit to allow for continued polo matches at King Family Vineyards – David King
- Follow up from January meeting regarding Economic Development – Susan Stimart
- Discussion about Milestone Partners hosting a series of public meetings regarding key points of development on the former Barnes property – Frank Stoner (CLICK here for Milestone Partner's response to the CCAC's July 16 resolution concerning Barnes Lumber)
- Review of “ombudsman” roles and discussion about which areas members would like to focus on
4. Other items not on the agenda.
- Blue Ridge Patrol District will be hosting a Coffee with a Cop event at the Mud House in Crozet on February 26, 2015
- Reminder that the next CCAC meeting will be held at The Meadows on Wednesday March 18, 2015.
6.. Future Agenda Items.