CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL (CCAC) Meeting
The Meadows Community Center, Crozet (5735 Meadows Dr.)
Monday, June 16, 2014 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
NOTE Different day of week and time this month!
1. Agenda Review. (Meg Holden – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes from May 15, 2014 meeting. (Click here for the draft minutes of the June 9, 2014 special CCAC meeting.)
3. Project Updates/Information:
* Library updates –– Bill Schrader.
* Crosswalk Matter –– Beth Bassett
* Discussion of Downtown development (Barnes Lumber Property next to Crozet Square)
- Barnes Lumber (Crozet Square) re-development proposal and County staff reviews.
- Documents submitted and proposal details for download.
- Most recent County staff report on the proposal. To be presented to the Albemarle County Planning Commission on Tuesday, June 17 at 6:00 PM in Lane Auditorium, Albemarle County office building, 401 McIntire Road.
- Video of proposed site – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq4oQGp3D1M
5. Future Agenda Items.
NOTE: The CCAC will NOT meet this month at their regular third Thursday slot. So no CCAC meeting on June 19. Their next regular meeting will be the third Thursday of July, the 17th.