Crozet 2020 Master Plan
Phase 2 – Workshop #2
Phase 2 of the Master Plan Update (Focus Areas & Design Strategies) will run through June with a number of opportunities to get involved. The goals for this phase include workshopping focus areas and specific topics, identifying an implementation framework and strategies, and designing the Master Plan’s policies and projects with the community.
Share your Crozet expertise and vision with your friendly neighborhood Albemarle County planners! This Character & Land Use Workshop #2 will focus on Housing & Residential Land Use.
Albemarle County planners will create small group conversations based on where you reside, so please indicate that when you RSVP.
- Welcome & Meeting Overview (5 min)
- Presentation: Housing, Affordability, and Land Use (15 min)
- Small Group Discussions (45 min)
- Report Back, Closing, and Next Steps (15 min)
- What are the appropriate future land uses for neighborhoods and other residential areas in Crozet?
- Are there areas where greater density or a wider variety of housing types may be appropriate to address affordable housing concerns?
- What are the most important elements of housing and site design for certain neighborhoods or parts of Crozet?
What they’ve heard
Save the Dates!
Upcoming Community Conversations
Upcoming Community Workshops
- Friday, February 21st — Housing Focused Conversation, 11:00 AM to 12 Noon at the Meadows Community Center
- March (TBA) — Architecture & Historic Preservation Focused Conversation (TBD)
- Wednesday, April 22nd — Connectivity Workshop, 6:30 to 8:00 PM, Western Albemarle High School Cafeteria
- April (TBA) — Downtown Crozet Focused Conversation #2 (TBD)
- Wednesday, May 27th — Conservation Workshop, 6:30 to 8:00 PM, Western Albemarle High School Cafeteria
- Wednesday, June 24 — Implementation and Summary Recommendations Workshop, 6:30 to 8:00 PM, Western Albemarle High School Cafeteria
Stay up-to-date on upcoming meetings and events. Sign up for the Crozet Master Plan A-mail list.
Do you have questions about the Crozet Master Plan? They’d love to hear from you. Please send your questions or comments to Neighborhood Planner, Andrew Knuppel