Crozet Community Association Meeting Agenda
November 14, 2019
7:30 PM at the Field School
Agenda Review / Changes and additions from the floor.
Approval of the CCA’s last meeting’s minutes (September 12, 2019; Click here for PDF version of the minutes)
Treasurer’s Report (2019 Dues: $10 annual contribution)
Albemarle County Police Department (ACPD) may visit and give an update. (Evening Patrol Division)
A Moment in Crozet History – Phil James
Presentation: Downtown Crozet Initiative (DCI) update on the Barnes Lumber/Milestone Partner Phase 1 project (Dave Stoner, DCI)
- Candidate forum was well attended and went well. Special thanks to Spectrum Integrators, 2171 Ivy Road (https://spectrumintegrators.com) who donated the rental cost of the sound equipment for the forum!
- Master Plan Revision events upcoming. Information at: https://tinyurl.com/yxl8wchb
- Thursday, November 21, 2019 from 8:00 to 10:00 AM at Green House Coffee, meet and discuss the master plan revision with county staff.
- Learn more, and share your thoughts at http://www.publicinput.com/imaginecrozet
This questionnaire will be available until Friday, November 22nd at 5:00 PM
- Election of CCA officers occurs at our next meeting, January 9, 2020. Nominations are open for President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer. Current officers are: President: Tim Tolson, Vice-President: Lisa Goehler, Secretary: Jo Ann Perkins, and Treasurer: Emery Taylor. Candidates must be present at the January 9 meeting or have spoken with a current officer about their willingness to serve if elected.
- Downtown Crozet Initiative (DCI) meeting, Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2019 from 1:00 to 3:00 PM at the Crozet Library. Tentative agenda at: https://www.downtowncrozetinitiative.com/events
- Crozet Volunteer Fire Department Christmas Parade Sunday, December 3 at 3:00 PM. Lineup is at 2:00 PM on Wayland Drive in Crozet. Organized by the Crozet Volunteer Fire Department. Parade starts at Wayland Drive (near Green House Coffee) and turns left at the 4-way stop, ending at the fire department.
- Crozet Park Winter Brews Festival, December 7, 2019 from 11AM to 5:00 PM. Tickets are available now! Special perks available for the first 300 tickets sold! Live music, food trucks & more. Information at: http://www.crozetbeerfest.com/
The next CCA meeting is January 9, 2020 at 7:30 PM at the Field School
Join our email list by signing up at: http://CrozetCommunity.org/contact-us/
This email list is moderated, so you cannot get spam because only approved email messages are sent out. Volume is usually 4-6 emails a month, all related to Crozet & Western Albemarle events and concerns.