Crozet Community Meeting Agenda
May 10, 2018
7:30 PM at the Field School
(Click here for PDF version of the agenda)
Agenda Review / Changes and additions from the floor.
Approval of the CCA’s last meeting’s minutes (March 8, 2018) (Click here for PDF version of the minutes)
Albemarle County Police Department (ACPD) may visit and give an update. (Evening Patrol Division)
A Moment in Crozet History (Phil James)
Presentation: Electric Cars and electric car chargers in Crozet (Jenna Reilly, student at Western Albemarle High school in the Environmental Studies Academy.)
Presentation: Update on the Downtown Crozet Initiative (DCI) and plans for Crozet Plaza and Phase 1 of the Barnes Lumber property (Meg Holden, Chair of the DCI)
Update and News from Ann Mallek, our county supervisor
Updates from Claudius Crozet Park
Update #3 on Acme Visible Records property remediation. (Click here for May 3, 2018 letter about environmental remediation progress.)
- Good neighbor award nominations.
- Volunteers to help with Crozet Independence Day Celebration to be held Saturday, June 30, 2017
- The Crozet Arts & Crafts Festival this weekend needs volunteers. Please sign-up to help at http://crozetfestival.com/get-involved/volunteer/
- Crozet Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) meeting Wednesday, May 16, at 7:00 PM at the Crozet Field School (note venue change).
- Learn about our how Albemarle County’s Comprehensive Plan works. Tuesday, May 15, at 6:45 PM in the common area of Piedmont Place. Conversation starts at 7:00 PM sharp, and aim to end no later than 8:15 or 8:30. Details:
- Charlottesville Municipal Band, Tuesday, June 5 at 7:30 PM. Summer Concert #1 at Claudius Crozet Park. Details at: http://cvilleband.org/wp/event/96th-season-summer-concert-series-kickoff/
- Rivanna Solid Waste Authority (RWSA) SPRING Bulky Waste Amnesty Days continues this Saturday, May 12 with appliances. Details below or at http://crozetcommunity.org/2018/04/household-hazardous-waste-and-bulky-waste-amnesty-days-spring-2018/
The next CCA meeting is September 13, 2018 at 7:30 PM at the Field School
Join our email list by signing up at: http://CrozetCommunity.org/contact-us/
This email list is moderated, so you cannot get spam because only approved email messages are sent out. Volume is usually 4-6 emails a month, all related to Crozet & Western Albemarle events and concerns.