Crozet Community Meeting Agenda
March 9, 2017
7:30 PM at the Field School
Agenda Review / Changes and additions from the floor.
Approval of the CCA’s last meeting’s minutes (January 12, 2017) (Click here for PDF version of the minutes)
A Moment in Crozet History – (Phil James)
Presentation: Update on the Albemarle County Budget process, Ann Mallek, White Hall District Supervisor and Peter Lynch, county assessor.
Ann will update citizens on the budget process, decisions made to date, and the rate for advertising, which will be set at the budget meeting on Tuesday March 7. There will be more public meetings through March and a public hearing in April before the Board sets the tax rate. This will be a great time to share your thoughts on the budget. Peter Lynch, county assessor, will talk about the current property values and the appeal process. Deadline to file an appeal is March 15.
Presentation: Perrone Robotics and Barnes Lumber property use. Greg Scharer, COO, Perrone Robotics; Officer Andy Gluba, Jr., ACPD.
- Update from the Crozet Master Plan (CMP) survey committee (Tom Loach)
- Update on the Downtown Crozet Initiative (DCI) committee
- Volunteer needed to be additional CCA member on the Albemarle County Police Department Blue Ridge District Citizens Advisory Team.
Comments or Questions?
Future Agenda Items?
- Crozet Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) meeting Wednesday, March 15 at 7:00 PM at the Crozet Elementary School. Note venue change. Details and notices on our website.
- The White Hall Ruritans Third Annual Sugar Hollow Bridges Run, Saturday, March 11 at 8:0 AM. Race Information at http://www.whitehallva.org
- The Crozet Lions Club Sixth Annual Pancake Supper and Silent Auction, Saturday, March 18, at 5:00 PM
- Crozet Board of Trade meeting, Monday, March 20, 7:30 PM at Pro Re Nata Farm Brewery
CCA master plan survey committee meeting, March 23, at 7:00 PM at the Crozet Firehouse
- Phil James, “A Century or so of Crozet History” at the Lodge at Old Trail, Thursday, April 20 at 5:30 PM. RSVP to 434-823-9100 or email@example.com
The next CCA meeting is May 11, 2017 at 7:30 PM at the Field School
Join our email list by signing up at: http://CrozetCommunity.org/contact-us/
This email list is moderated, so you cannot get spam because only approved email messages are sent out. Volume is usually 4-6 emails a month, all related to Crozet & Western Albemarle events and concerns.